- Experience camping in Wisconsin. Reserve a campsite online.
- Let's go fishing! Find the perfect spot to catch the big one!
- Find a state park, forest, recreation area or trail to do your favorite outdoor activity.
- Find a nature program to participate in by searching the "Get Outdoors" calendar of events.
- Bike through Wisconsin on one of the many bike trails throughout the state.
|Beautiful Wisconsin Lake courtesy of Pixabay|
- Visit the Wisconsin Historical Society's museum and historic sites.
- Visit and schedule a tour of the State Capitol in Madison.
- The Travel Wisconsin Trip Planner, provided by the Wisconsin Dept. of Tourism, is the perfect tool to help you find places to stay, things to do, dining options and events. This interactive trip planner allows users to browse by location, organize trips by day, discover other places nearby, and share trip details with others.
- Road trips mean potential road delays due to construction or weather. Stay on top of the latest road conditions by visiting the Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation's 511 Wisconsin Travel Info website.
Mary Hutnik and Abby Swanton, Resources for Libraries and Lifelong Learning