|Knight Foundation Logo|
The following are some questions the Knight Foundation shared to get others started on the future of libraries:
- What new ways could libraries connect to outside partners, institutions or audiences?
- How should libraries prioritize their resources?
- What amazing things happening in libraries should be amplified?
- Whose work in libraries should Knight Foundation know about?
- What will libraries look like in 10, 20 or 50 years?
- What challenges does your library face adapting to the digital age?
The specific question for the challenge will be announced in early 2016, and the open call for ideas will be in March 2016.
Start thinking about the future of libraries and share your ideas with the hashtag #newschallenge! We will provide updates to this challenge as they come in.
Ryan Claringbole, Public Library Development Team