Library users will:
- view events and helpful information on the library's website
- scroll down the page or go to the other sections of the website
- access their local library card user account
|Library website displays just below WISCAT banner|
It's easy with the page customization tools in the UX Admin (User Experience) menu accessible to library staff logged into WISCAT. See how to create a library website widget in the 6-minute video provided by Auto-Graphics, Inc. Two slight differences from the video instructions are:
- UX Admin tab is located next to the Home icon when in the staff side of your WISCAT.
- To allow your library website to display on the Home page, you'll need to remove the check mark in the box next to Home page on the Page Manager list as shown in the image below.
|Clear check box for Home Page in Page Manager|
Questions? Contact WISCAT staff at DPIrllILL@dpi.wi.gov or 888-542-5543 ext 1, then press 1.
Vickie Long, Resources for Libraries & Lifelong Learning