Successful Partnerships with Public Libraries."
As part of this 2012 program, Stef surveyed Wisconsin public libraries to see how they were partnering with local history organizations. Here's a sampling of what she discovered:
- Sharing space (such as collection storage, meeting rooms, display cases, collections, or offices)
- Working together on programs, events & displays
- Developing online content together
- Assisting in answering local history questions
- Sharing data & research
- Cross-promoting services, activities, etc.
- Sharing equipment
How are you partnering with the local history organizations in your community?
Denise Anton Wright, Public Library Development