National Digital Platform
Learning in Libraries
Clicking on each topic will bring you to the summary report that IMLS developed.
The IMLS announced recently that they are hosting a focus conference on November 16-17 in New Orleans. Registration is limited to two people from each organization. The following topics will be explored during the conference:
- Library and museum support for workforce and economic development
- Rethinking the user experience
- Tools, resources, and networks for making, tinkering, and participatory learning
- Harnessing the collective wisdom of the crowd to generate content
- Innovative technology in collections care
More information and registration can be found at the IMLS Focus website.
Conversations and ideas from the conference will be shared on Twitter with the hashtag #IMLSFocus.
Ryan Claringbole, Public Library Development Team