|Courtesy of Pixabay|
If you made one of the resolutions on the list, then 2016 could be the year you keep your new year's resolution! Check out how state government programs and services can help support you in keeping your new year's resolution so you can have your best year yet!
- Lose Weight - The Dept. of Health Services, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity Program provides statewide leadership to help prevent obesity and chronic illness.
- Getting Organized - The Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, Office of Privacy Protection helps consumers organize their personal information to prevent identity theft.
- Spend Less, Save More - The Dept. of Financial Institutions, Office of Financial Literacy provides training to help consumers learn about personal finance.
- Enjoy Life to the Fullest - The Dept. of Tourism can help you plan your next adventure by highlighting places to go, things to do and activities to enjoy throughout the state of Wisconsin.
- Staying Fit and Healthy - The Dept. of Natural Resources can connect you with activities such as skiing, canoeing, and hiking to keep you active and enjoying the beauty of Wisconsin's great outdoors.
- Learning Something Exciting - The Dept. of Public Instruction, Resources for Libraries and Lifelong Learning can help you learn about anything your heart desires through access to BadgerLink, WISCAT and the Wisconsin Digital Archives.
- Quit Smoking - The Dept. of Health Services, Tobacco Prevention and Control Program provides support and resources to overcome tobacco addiction.
- Help Others in Their Dreams - The Dept. of Workforce Development WORKnet is your connection to finding your dream job! Explore new job opportunities and connect with employers.
- Fall in Love - The Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, Something Special from Wisconsin Program wants you to fall in love with products made by local farmers, food processors, and entrepreneurs in Wisconsin that support Wisconsin's economy.
- Spend More Time with Family - The Dept. of Transportation, 511 Wisconsin service will save you time and keep you safe on Wisconsin's roads by keeping you informed about road conditions and traffic delays.
Abby Swanton, Resources for Libraries and Lifelong Learning