|Your Questions Answered!|
Everybody has them. Those nagging questions that go unanswered or forgotten until, you guessed it, a patron calls 10 minutes before closing, or that report is due and needs last year’s numbers. And you’re suddenly thinking, I really should ask….
Luckily for you, if those questions involve BadgerLink, there is now an additional forum to do so. Join Gail Murray, Content Management and Outreach Librarian, on the last Tuesday of each month at 10:00 a.m. for an informal, agenda-less virtual appointment! Ask specific questions, request quick resource demonstrations, or just discuss a BadgerLink-related topic you’ve been wondering about.
UP NEXT, Tuesday, March 29 10:00 a.m. - instructions to join this or any future session
Past attendees have learned about:
- Setting up and accessing myEBSCOhost Folders, and reasons why your location counts!
- Logins - what they are and how they differ based on your task.
- Statistics - what we can gather, what we can’t.
- NoveList - why should you use it?
- Linking - a permalink you shared with someone else didn’t work, but why?
Elizabeth Neuman, Resources for Libraries & Lifelong Learning